I've decided that despite my recent rebuild it's time for me to move on to something a little more family friendly. With 3 small children I simply need more room.
I am selling my 2007 Grizzly 1860 that has had a lot of work done over the years. It is powered by a 1996 Mariner 90 HP 2-stroke. It will run 34-38 mph loaded. Some details include:
- New tower and aluminum console powdercoated
- 1/4" aluminum floor
- Extended front deck w/ hatch
- Twin 20+ gallon livewells in the rear deck
- Individual livewell pumps w/ high speed pickups
- Decks are covered in custom colored Kiwigrip
- 3 Group 27 trolling motor batteries in front deck
- 1 Group 27 house battery in center box
- All new controls, helm, and steering
- 36 volt 102 pound thrust Minn Kota trolling motor
- Dual bilge pumps (3700 gallons combined)
- Green LED courtesy lights under gunwales
I have a clean Florida title in my name for the boat but,
no title for the trailer. I am willing to seperate
Asking $12,000 o.b.o. The boat is located in Ft.
Please message me if you need some more info!!
Anything legal to sell can be sold here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1