It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 22:02
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

Fiberglasssupplydepot

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: 2008 60/40 jet for sale
PostPosted: 13 Nov 2017, 13:25 

SOLD

I have a 2008 Mercury 60/40 4 stroke long shaft outboard jet for sale. Control box and wiring harness included!! The motor is in pristine condition and runs flawlessly. I have owned it for a little over a year and have been very happy with it. It starts right up, idles perfectly and runs strong! She has been very reliable!!

Compression is strong and even in all 4 cylinders. This past spring I put new spark plugs in(after I tested compression), performed valve job, had the injectors flow tested and cleaned, cleaned and changed all of the fuel filters and lines and put in a brand new high pressure fuel pump. I put a waterpump in the lower unit and also put in a brand new bearing and seals in the jet foot!!

The motor is in tip top shape, but I use this boat for tournament catfishing in the spring/summer, so I am looking to step up to a 90hp jet motor to get more speed out of her.

Below are a few videos of her running. Keep in mind I am in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VIRGINIA. I can ship it via palate if you are interested. I just shipped a 4 stroke 60hp motor all the way to california for $300!! Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for $4250 for the motor with controls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMnzBAsZfjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0o0voNMPTo

Last edited by rotus623 on 29 Nov 2017, 10:19, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: 2008 60/40 jet for sale
PostPosted: 29 Nov 2017, 10:19 

Sold

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]