It is currently 22 Jun 2018, 10:51
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

Fiberglasssupplydepot

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: 31 Aug 2017, 11:50 

OK, now Cabelas has these on sale. $29.99 for the 20 series, and $39.99 for the 35. They are also doing 10% off, no coupon required, bringing them down to $26.99 and $35.99 respectively. They also have free shipping on orders over $99.

For under $107 delivered, I ordered a pair of the 35s and 8 packs of soft plastics (for when I don't have time to catch bait).

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2017, 11:02 

The NEW President is in stock at Cabela's now. I ordered one on .com and should be arriving by the end of the week. Hope to use it on Sunday for some bass.

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2017, 11:00 

-CN- wrote:
The NEW President is in stock at Cabela's now. I ordered one on .com and should be arriving by the end of the week. Hope to use it on Sunday for some bass.
UPS brought me the reel, size 30.
I spooled on 30lb PowerPro and can't wait to use it! Looking it over and operating it make me strongly desire to upgrade all of my other reels to this new President. And it is very pretty too. I like the slightly deeper color of blue and the abundance of gold accents compared to the previous model (which I have 3 of).

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2