Registered Users Only! Register....It's worth it!
- Posts: 1164
- Joined: 11 Mar 2009, 21:25
- Location: Vineland, New Jersey
Finished in 3rd place this past Saturday at Rainbow Lake. 42-45 degree water temps. Winners had a 10lb +bag. Only bass I caught was 3.45lbs. I also landed a 4lb+ pickerel.
- Posts: 2530
- Joined: 02 Nov 2007, 09:50
- Location: Geneva, Illinois
Either cuff em & stuff em - or - catch em and cook em! In my world, "catch & release" is an escape!
- Posts: 1000
- Joined: 01 Jan 2008, 17:30
- Location: Phila, PA
Need to send some of that open water across the big D!!