This section is for any pictures and any questions or comments regarding photography. No fishing pictures here.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 08 Nov 2018, 15:24
Could use a little TLC, but it's got some miles left yet.
- Posts: 2123
- Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:54
- Location: North Charleston S.C.
Nice! A wash and wax and it will be as good as new.
- Posts: 879
- Joined: 13 Nov 2014, 08:01
Puts some bunks on top of the frame & no trailer needed!
- Posts: 616
- Joined: 08 May 2017, 21:42
- Location: Southeast Florida (Tri county)
Looks like the owner of this boat has a truck too...
Gary (in South Florida)
- Posts: 259
- Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 12:31
Call Steve Darnell at Welderup in Las Vegas. He will have it running in 4 weeks.
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: 07 Mar 2011, 19:58
- Location: Harrisonburg, Va.
"Ran when parked, need a carb cleaned"
Lowe 10' jon
- Site Admin
- Posts: 17511
- Joined: 29 Nov 2006, 21:00
- Location: Shrewsbury, MA
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This site is rated PG, No Politics, No Porn, No Bashing allowed!
- Posts: 2377
- Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 22:25
- Location: Clayton California
I can see it coming -- caption contest!
Have Rod - Will Fish