It is currently 22 Oct 2018, 10:26
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

SliderG5

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: 07 Oct 2015, 10:21 
Donor
User avatar

Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 16:12
Posts: 849
Location: Henniker, NH
This is Madaket pretending to be a hunting dog...

Image



_________________
I fish, therefore, I am.

1993 Starcraft SF 14 DLX side console with 25 hp Mercury 2 stroke
2003 Sylvan 2100 Profish walkthrough with 150 Mercury Saltwater and 6hp Mecury 4 stroke kicker
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Oct 2015, 04:31 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 29 Nov 2006, 21:00
Posts: 17273
Location: Shrewsbury, MA
Beautiful dogs! Keep the pics coming!



_________________
Be Respectful!
This Site is Rated PG, No Politics, No Porn, No Bashing allowed!
Offline
 Profile WWW  
 
PostPosted: 30 Mar 2018, 14:52 

Joined: 07 Jun 2016, 15:01
Posts: 17
My spaniel. He loves to fish and watches the line as I bring it back in watching for followers. He's also not bad on the pheasants.


IMG_4020.JPG
IMG_1658.JPG
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Apr 2018, 22:30 
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 22:25
Posts: 1477
Location: Clayton California
Pic sent to me by a friend. . . . .



Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 7.28.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 7.28.56 PM.png [ 288.37 KiB | Viewed 1862 times ]



_________________
Have Rod - Will Fish
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2018, 14:08 
User avatar

Joined: 26 Mar 2018, 10:08
Posts: 138
Location: Alabama
They scare off every animal around so I wouldn't exactly call them a fishing partner haha. But they do keep me laughing.


jeepride.jpg
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2018, 19:38 
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 22:25
Posts: 1477
Location: Clayton California
Bateman wrote:
They scare off every animal around so I wouldn't exactly call them a fishing partner haha. But they do keep me laughing.



Doberman's yes? Dobermans used to be a common sight around here 15 or 20 years ago. Now days it is kind of rare to see one.

These are serious looking guard dogs when their ears are cropped and tails docked. Kind of funny that with their full floppy ears and long tail they have a completely different look -- like a big lovable goofy hound dog.



_________________
Have Rod - Will Fish
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Apr 2018, 16:22 
User avatar

Joined: 26 Mar 2018, 10:08
Posts: 138
Location: Alabama
LDUBS wrote:
Bateman wrote:
They scare off every animal around so I wouldn't exactly call them a fishing partner haha. But they do keep me laughing.



Doberman's yes? Dobermans used to be a common sight around here 15 or 20 years ago. Now days it is kind of rare to see one.

These are serious looking guard dogs when their ears are cropped and tails docked. Kind of funny that with their full floppy ears and long tail they have a completely different look -- like a big lovable goofy hound dog.


Yes sir. They came cropped and docked. They get scared looks from most who don't know them, but they are both very obedient and have never shown aggression towards anyone.

I have always joked that they are half Labrador. They were raised on the beach and river and I can't keep them out of water. When the water is a certain depth (2-3') they can't walk and it isn't deep enough to swim so they do this 4 legged jump over and over. I laugh until I cry :lol:


Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 06 Apr 2018, 19:53 
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 22:25
Posts: 1477
Location: Clayton California
Bateman wrote:
LDUBS wrote:
Bateman wrote:
They scare off every animal around so I wouldn't exactly call them a fishing partner haha. But they do keep me laughing.



Doberman's yes? Dobermans used to be a common sight around here 15 or 20 years ago. Now days it is kind of rare to see one.

These are serious looking guard dogs when their ears are cropped and tails docked. Kind of funny that with their full floppy ears and long tail they have a completely different look -- like a big lovable goofy hound dog.


Yes sir. They came cropped and docked. They get scared looks from most who don't know them, but they are both very obedient and have never shown aggression towards anyone.

I have always joked that they are half Labrador. They were raised on the beach and river and I can't keep them out of water. When the water is a certain depth (2-3') they can't walk and it isn't deep enough to swim so they do this 4 legged jump over and over. I laugh until I cry :lol:


I can picture that. Haha. If you ever get a chance to capture a video, I hope you post it back here.



_________________
Have Rod - Will Fish
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Jul 2018, 09:23 

Joined: 02 Jul 2017, 12:31
Posts: 133
I have a Border Collie named Ruby Begonia that is my main fishing partner. She went on her first week long canoe trip at 6 months. She also likes rafts, power boats, and sailboats. When do we leave?


Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Aug 2018, 13:02 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 29 Nov 2006, 21:00
Posts: 17273
Location: Shrewsbury, MA
Bella, she’s thrilled!
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



_________________
Be Respectful!
This Site is Rated PG, No Politics, No Porn, No Bashing allowed!
Offline
 Profile WWW  
 
PostPosted: 04 Aug 2018, 19:51 
User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 22:25
Posts: 1477
Location: Clayton California
Oh, the humility of it all.. Haha.



_________________
Have Rod - Will Fish
Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

Xtremeboats