It is currently 22 Oct 2018, 18:33
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

Xtremeboats

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 14:05 

Hi, so I got my first boat that is going to be a gift for my dad, it's a 1960 starcraft. There are several screw holes that I need to patch up on the side of the boat above the waterline that I will then paint over. What is the best way to do this and then paint?

I then have to remove the rear depth finder that will leave 7 holes. What is the best way to do that? I was thinking rivets with 5200 put all around the rivet prior to inserting into the holes.

Looking for recommendations on how to do this. I want to paint the top a turquoise color and possibly the bottom white, not sure yet. Was going to use the roll and tip method.

Over the winter, I plan on building a deck to replace what's there. It only has one metal box for foam up front. I probably will be back to ask for a good floor plan. Not sure since the benches are wooden if I could just remove the middle bench without issue. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 14:11 

Here are some pictures, paid 400 for the setup along with a few items I traded. ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2016, 00:46 

Here is the depth finder I would like to remove. 7 screws and one hole for the cord. Image

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]