It is currently 17 Feb 2018, 17:55
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

Fiberglasssupplydepot

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2016, 07:56 

Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:54
Posts: 1959
Location: North Charleston S.C.
I was taught to approach waves at an angle and not head on if encountered if at all possible.


Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2016, 08:09 

Joined: 29 Jun 2016, 10:12
Posts: 21
KMixson wrote:
I was taught to approach waves at an angle and not head on if encountered if at all possible.

Oh really ok that's good too know! Haha. Would you say at roughly a 45degree angle and or is it more like just not completely straight on? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2016, 09:46 

Joined: 25 Apr 2008, 16:54
Posts: 1959
Location: North Charleston S.C.
MarcusBrown wrote:
KMixson wrote:
I was taught to approach waves at an angle and not head on if encountered if at all possible.

Oh really ok that's good too know! Haha. Would you say at roughly a 45degree angle and or is it more like just not completely straight on? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I believe it really depends on your preference. You will have to get out there and learn from experience.


Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2016, 09:53 

Joined: 29 Jun 2016, 10:12
Posts: 21
KMixson wrote:
MarcusBrown wrote:
KMixson wrote:
I was taught to approach waves at an angle and not head on if encountered if at all possible.

Oh really ok that's good too know! Haha. Would you say at roughly a 45degree angle and or is it more like just not completely straight on? Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I believe it really depends on your preference. You will have to get out there and learn from experience.

My favourite learning style! :)


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 73 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

Fiberglasssupplydepot