Post a Pic of your boat!

Boating related questions,small projects, custom work and talk go here.
User avatar
muskiemike12
Posts: 553
Joined: 16 Feb 2011, 10:17
Location: Aitkin, Minnesota

Re: Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by muskiemike12 » 25 Jun 2018, 23:18

ImageImageImageImageImage
This is my new boat. Tracker Pro Guide V175 Combo. I did the break in on the motor on Saturday morning and played in it the rest of the weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtremeboats
User avatar
LDUBS
Posts: 2136
Joined: 14 Aug 2016, 22:25
Location: Clayton California

Re: Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by LDUBS » 26 Jun 2018, 22:29

muskiemike12 wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
This is my new boat. Tracker Pro Guide V175 Combo. I did the break in on the motor on Saturday morning and played in it the rest of the weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MuskieMike, that is a beautiful boat and it looks like the crew is lined up and ready to go. Congratulations.

I have a question for you if you don't mind. I see your boat sits down right between the fenders. How much clearance is there from the inside of the fenders to the hull? Also, do those side rollers touch the hull or is there a little space? Reason I'm asking is I may lower my boat on the trailer but it will be a tight fit.
Have Rod - Will Fish

User avatar
muskiemike12
Posts: 553
Joined: 16 Feb 2011, 10:17
Location: Aitkin, Minnesota

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by muskiemike12 » 26 Jun 2018, 23:49

LDUBS wrote:
muskiemike12 wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
This is my new boat. Tracker Pro Guide V175 Combo. I did the break in on the motor on Saturday morning and played in it the rest of the weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MuskieMike, that is a beautiful boat and it looks like the crew is lined up and ready to go. Congratulations.

I have a question for you if you don't mind. I see your boat sits down right between the fenders. How much clearance is there from the inside of the fenders to the hull? Also, do those side rollers touch the hull or is there a little space? Reason I'm asking is I may lower my boat on the trailer but it will be a tight fit.
Thanks!! There is about 3 inches of clearance on the fenders and about 1 inch on the guides on the sides.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aleslin90
Posts: 1
Joined: 08 May 2018, 15:37

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Aleslin90 » 06 Jul 2018, 11:52

This is my alumacraft 1448 jon. Just finished up the decking and paint in the last few days. she will be back on the water for the first time in two weeks this evening. Still have a good amount of work ahead, wiring up all the electronics and such. very happy with how she turned out so far.
Attachments
20180705_194149.jpg
20180705_194127.jpg
20180624_190421.jpg

Old Hunter
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 May 2018, 07:08
Location: Eastern NC

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Old Hunter » 07 Jul 2018, 22:49

My Dad on my boat after launching back in May. I was about to put the truck and trailer away and board myself. OH
Attachments
Dad on boat - Bounts Creek 5-21-18.jpg

jabee
Posts: 9
Joined: 07 Jun 2017, 21:21
Location: Soutwest Florida

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by jabee » 08 Jul 2018, 14:37

2017 Xtreme 1542 SST River Skiff. 25 Suzuki. Nice little river boat.
Attachments
Riverskiff1542one.jpg
IMG_20180602_142605997_HDR.jpg
2017 Xtreme 1542 SST River Skiff - 25 HP Suzuki

User avatar
gatorglenn
Posts: 412
Joined: 09 Sep 2015, 15:49

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by gatorglenn » 08 Jul 2018, 15:28

Sweet, I like this a lot. Just the kind Iam looking for now. Congrats
Any pics of inside layout, thanks


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
ace57
Posts: 8
Joined: 12 Jun 2018, 22:30
Location: MA

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by ace57 » 23 Jul 2018, 20:21

My 2010 tracker grizzly 1448 side console.
2006 merc 25hp 4 stroke efi.
Motor guide 45lb.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

User avatar
gatorglenn
Posts: 412
Joined: 09 Sep 2015, 15:49

Re: Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by gatorglenn » 24 Jul 2018, 03:58

ace57 wrote:My 2010 tracker grizzly 1448 side console.
2006 merc 25hp 4 stroke efi.
Motor guide 45lb.
[emoji106]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jebber
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 Apr 2018, 21:44

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Jebber » 27 Jul 2018, 17:03

Might as well quit lurking and post.

My 2013 Sea Ark 1872 Pro. Tunnel, sponsons, 135HO. I've added 3-bank charger & fuel/water separator. Saving up for trolling motor & fishfinder.

I fish central TX lakes and bays, flats, rivers down on the coast.
Attachments
IMG_2734.jpg

User avatar
Zum
Posts: 3611
Joined: 13 Apr 2008, 11:37
Location: Nova Scotia

Re: Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Zum » 28 Jul 2018, 11:20

Nice boat, must fly with that 135hp on it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Image

Jebber
Posts: 4
Joined: 21 Apr 2018, 21:44

Re: Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Jebber » 29 Jul 2018, 09:53

Zum wrote:Nice boat, must fly with that 135hp on it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Dunno if I’ll ever crank it out. 2 people on a windy day I got 49.2 mph on a phone app.

Plenty fast enough!

MinnesotaJoe
Posts: 4
Joined: 07 Aug 2018, 14:14

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by MinnesotaJoe » 08 Aug 2018, 11:48

my 1957 Alumacraft Deep C with 1957 Evinrude Fastwin 18
IMG_20180730_182118.jpg

Katzklawz
Posts: 4
Joined: 10 Jul 2018, 09:51
Location: Grand Rapids, MI

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Katzklawz » 26 Aug 2018, 08:34

This is my soon to be catfish hunter/whatever I can get to bite the hook boat. I picked it up yesterday for 115.00 from another vet off of OfferUp. It's a 12' fiberglass semi vee with no manufacture information/plate that I can find and the previous owners registration has 'unknown' for what year/make it is. Would anyone happen to know much about these older boats? The plan is to have something comfortable for myself and my wife to fish from with a trolling motor on the local lakes and rivers. Any suggestions for fitting out would be appreciated. :?:
Attachments
IMG_20180826_080315.jpg
IMG_20180826_080302.jpg
IMG_20180826_080227.jpg

captain belly
Posts: 38
Joined: 20 Jun 2018, 19:28

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by captain belly » 31 Aug 2018, 22:02

IMG_7393.jpg

Post Reply