It is currently 24 Sep 2018, 14:59
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

BoatCoversDirect

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




 Page 3 of 4 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2016, 10:01 
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 19:53
Posts: 656
Location: Eureka, MO
My son and I ran into this fella in the dark walking back to the cabin Saturday Youth hunt. He was huge and made a great memory. We passed on several small deer waiting for the big ones, his choice.

https://youtu.be/iCP7cQOUxdQ



_________________
PanFried
My Tinboat - 1977 Lowe Line 1636 w/ 1976 Mercury 110 9.8hp
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2016, 10:04 
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 19:53
Posts: 656
Location: Eureka, MO
I caught something unusual on the cam this week... you be the judge. LMAO

https://youtu.be/TZ6tAmxWXV0



_________________
PanFried
My Tinboat - 1977 Lowe Line 1636 w/ 1976 Mercury 110 9.8hp
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2016, 12:31 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 29 Nov 2006, 21:00
Posts: 17261
Location: Shrewsbury, MA
panFried wrote:
I caught something unusual on the cam this week... you be the judge. LMAO

https://youtu.be/TZ6tAmxWXV0


I'm Greek, That's a sheep! :LOL2:



_________________
Be Respectful!
This Site is Rated PG, No Politics, No Porn, No Bashing allowed!
Offline
 Profile WWW  
 
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2016, 12:48 
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 19:53
Posts: 656
Location: Eureka, MO
Jim wrote:
panFried wrote:
I caught something unusual on the cam this week... you be the judge. LMAO


I'm Greek, That's a sheep! :LOL2:


Did you like that? I couldn't stop laughing. It just looks so happy to be free! Neighbor had a still of it on his cam, and he thought he had a rare piebald deer. LOL



_________________
PanFried
My Tinboat - 1977 Lowe Line 1636 w/ 1976 Mercury 110 9.8hp
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016, 11:01 
Donor
User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2012, 11:40
Posts: 1946
Location: Falling Waters, WV
panFried wrote:
My son and I ran into this fella in the dark walking back to the cabin Saturday Youth hunt. He was huge and made a great memory. We passed on several small deer waiting for the big ones, his choice.

https://youtu.be/iCP7cQOUxdQ


Hey Pan. What camera do you have? Wondering how much space on the SD card the videos take up? Also how hard on the batteries is it taking videos compared to still pictures? I'd like to set my Dad's up to take videos and am just curios if they will quickly fill up the memory card (32gb) and/or run the batteries dead quickly.



_________________
BigTerp's Tracker Sportsman 16' build-------> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26774
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016, 11:30 
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 19:53
Posts: 656
Location: Eureka, MO
BigTerp wrote:
Hey Pan. What camera do you have? Wondering how much space on the SD card the videos take up? Also how hard on the batteries is it taking videos compared to still pictures? I'd like to set my Dad's up to take videos and am just curios if they will quickly fill up the memory card (32gb) and/or run the batteries dead quickly.

I have a wild game innovations $40 special. I would love better but I can't guarantee it will still be there. I use video mode (30sec) and only have a 2gb card. I get about 80-100 videos depending on day vs night. And I change batteries once a month minimum given the activity level. I am thinking I have seen it go a good 2-3 mos before changing sometimes.



_________________
PanFried
My Tinboat - 1977 Lowe Line 1636 w/ 1976 Mercury 110 9.8hp
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016, 16:27 
Donor
User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2012, 11:40
Posts: 1946
Location: Falling Waters, WV
panFried wrote:
I have a wild game innovations $40 special. I would love better but I can't guarantee it will still be there. I use video mode (30sec) and only have a 2gb card. I get about 80-100 videos depending on day vs night. And I change batteries once a month minimum given the activity level. I am thinking I have seen it go a good 2-3 mos before changing sometimes.


Cool. We haven't changed the batteries on my Dad's yet and it was still at 70% battery life over the weekend. That's about 2 months of it being up and running taking 3 photos every 3 minutes when triggered. I'm going to switch it over to video the next time I'm up there. I think the videos are neat.



_________________
BigTerp's Tracker Sportsman 16' build-------> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26774
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 02 Nov 2016, 17:56 
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 19:53
Posts: 656
Location: Eureka, MO
BigTerp wrote:
Cool. We haven't changed the batteries on my Dad's yet and it was still at 70% battery life over the weekend. That's about 2 months of it being up and running taking 3 photos every 3 minutes when triggered. I'm going to switch it over to video the next time I'm up there. I think the videos are neat.

I like it because I can tell what, when and who they are doing!

If you get chance I have other videos this week of more deer activity. YouTube channel is DulleOutdoors



_________________
PanFried
My Tinboat - 1977 Lowe Line 1636 w/ 1976 Mercury 110 9.8hp
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2016, 09:35 
Donor
User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2012, 11:40
Posts: 1946
Location: Falling Waters, WV
I'll check it out.



_________________
BigTerp's Tracker Sportsman 16' build-------> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26774
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 03 Nov 2016, 17:52 
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 19:53
Posts: 656
Location: Eureka, MO
Wish me luck fellas, I'm sitting over my hot camera. #myViewNow
Image



_________________
PanFried
My Tinboat - 1977 Lowe Line 1636 w/ 1976 Mercury 110 9.8hp
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 05 Nov 2016, 23:54 
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 19:53
Posts: 656
Location: Eureka, MO
panFried wrote:
Wish me luck fellas, I'm sitting over my hot camera. #myViewNow
Funny nothing happen there but I could see the deer chasing in the other plot that night! Oh well you gotta go with your best chances and they can't all be right.



_________________
PanFried
My Tinboat - 1977 Lowe Line 1636 w/ 1976 Mercury 110 9.8hp
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2016, 12:43 
Donor
User avatar

Joined: 20 Jun 2012, 11:40
Posts: 1946
Location: Falling Waters, WV
panFried wrote:
I have a wild game innovations $40 special. I would love better but I can't guarantee it will still be there. I use video mode (30sec) and only have a 2gb card. I get about 80-100 videos depending on day vs night. And I change batteries once a month minimum given the activity level. I am thinking I have seen it go a good 2-3 mos before changing sometimes.


Changed the settings on both cameras yesterday to take 30 second videos with a delay of 3 minutes before the next trigger. Anxious to see how the videos turn out.



_________________
BigTerp's Tracker Sportsman 16' build-------> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26774
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 07 Nov 2016, 13:21 

Joined: 07 Mar 2011, 19:58
Posts: 2469
Location: Harrisonburg, Va.
that video should be called "lamb chops, its whats for dinner". we had a random 200# pot bellied pig that was wandering the woods where i hunt. only saw the thing on trail cameras. no one ever saw it while we were hunting.



_________________
Grizzly 1448SC
Lowe 10' jon
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 08 Nov 2016, 10:29 

Joined: 19 Jan 2012, 07:44
Posts: 2926
Location: Northeast Arkansas
lovedr79 wrote:
that video should be called "lamb chops, its whats for dinner". we had a random 200# pot bellied pig that was wandering the woods where i hunt. only saw the thing on trail cameras. no one ever saw it while we were hunting.

I use to hunt with a friend that had the hunting rights to about 120 acres. Across the road from him was another hunting camp. They had thousands of acres to hunt and these guys were known to trap black bears. They would from time to time, trap a bear, then, using a few aerosol cans of blaze orange, they would "decorate" the bear and turn it lose. The whole town seemed to get a laugh when out of town hunters would come in to the local cafe or gas station trying to explain the strange things they saw going through the woods. :lol: Most unexpected thing I've seen while on stand was a group of about 25 cows walking past me in single file one morning. Had no idea there was a cow anywhere near these woods when they came walking by. And it seemed like it took all morning for them all to get past me.


Last edited by JMichael on 09 Nov 2016, 09:44, edited 1 time in total.


_________________
Mike
My boat mod viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23359
Offline
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: 09 Nov 2016, 08:33 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: 29 Nov 2006, 21:00
Posts: 17261
Location: Shrewsbury, MA
:LOL2:



_________________
Be Respectful!
This Site is Rated PG, No Politics, No Porn, No Bashing allowed!
Offline
 Profile WWW  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

Fiberglasssupplydepot