It is currently 18 Oct 2018, 07:36
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

Wired2fish

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: 23 May 2008, 11:51 

I was wondering if any of you guys knew of any places close to PA that would be good to take a few guys tomorrow afternoon for the fish for free day. I have a bunch of guys here that haven't fished since they were kids, or at least in many years and I want to give them a chance to get out. The places I can think of off hand, Frankford Arsenal, Pennypack on the river, and Kelly Drive will probably be totally packed out (same with anywhere aound philly probably) but if anyone has an idea shoot me a message. The spot can't require super human feats of walking/wading or otherwise physically stressful manuvering as these guys aren't the most athletic in the world anymore. I am guessing there would be probably around 4-8 guys fishing just for the afternoon enjoying the free pass from PA.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: 23 May 2008, 21:29 

Take them to a spot on the DE River with liver and earthworms and catch the catfish - you get to BS and it required little skill

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]